BOS Mini-DO March 29, 2014
Frequent Flyer Giving is pleased to announce the 2014 BOS Mini-DO, scheduled for March 29, 2014 in Boston, MA.
The event includes the following:
- Hard hat tour of the new terminal B-checkin and B-south areas at Boston Logan Airport
Early afternoon (time TBA) — This isn't even open to the public yet! Given that this is an active construction zone, this portion of the event will likely not be handicap friendly and will likely have a minimum age requirement
- Other airport event(s) TBA
- Dinner at Harvest restaurant in Cambridge, MA
- Final time TBA, but about two hours after the end of the airport events.
- With special guests from United Airlines
- Includes a three course meal and non-alcoholic drinks. A cash bar will be available.
- See below for a sample menu.
- Charity raffle / auction of some unique items
The cost for this event is $80 per person.
An optional tax-deductible donation of $20 per person made at payment time will be rewarded with 8 raffle tickets.
Additional raffle tickets will be sold at the dinner for $5 each or 5 for $20.
FFG will give 100% of the donations to United WeCare.
The Directors will match dollar for dollar every donation made to FFG in 2014.
Please use this form to register:
REGISTRATION FOR THIS EVENT IS NOW CLOSED
The exact menu will be finalized in March as this is a seasonal restaurant. It will not be terribly different from the sample menu shown here:
Choice of one appetizer
- Billi Bi Saffron Mussel Soup: Fennel, Prince Edward Island Mussels & Pernod
- Roasted Beet Salad: Shaved Comte, Mache, Toasted Hazelnuts, Hazelnut Vinaigrette
- Burgundy Black Truffle Tortellini: Brillat Savarin Triple Cream, Hazelnuts, Quince, Hen Consommé
Choice of one entree
- Winter Vegetable Risotto: Winter Vegetable Ragout, Mascarpone & Parmesan
- Herb Crusted Axis Venison: Vanilla Scented Parsnip Purée, Brussels Sprouts, Wheatberries & Red Wine Dried Fig Jus
- Seared Yellowfin Tuna: Fennel Crust, Smoked Bacon Cous Cous, Cippolini Onions, Asian Pear & Smoked Sunflower Purée
Choice of one dessert
- Pineapple-Mint Sorbet: Sesame Tuile
- Taza Chocolate Crèmeux: House Made Sea Salt, Salted Caramel, Brown Sugar Granola, Milk Chocolate Malt Sauce & Whipped Cream
- Caramel Crème Brûlée: Jasmine Sable & Berries
The menu is subject to change. It may be different but it should be equally tasty.
FFG and its partners are registered 501(c)(3) organizations. Please see your tax advisor for more information about claiming deductions.