Guam Mini-DO October 24-27, 2016
FFG is headed to Guam via the United island hopper, a 5-stop flight from Honolulu!
The schedule of events is subject to change, but is currently planned as follows:
October 24, 2016 - depart HNL on UA154 at 7:25am with the following stops:
Majuro, MH (MAJ) 45m ground time
Kwajalein, MH (KWA) 39m ground time
Kosrae, FM (KSA) 35m ground time
Pohnpei, FM (PNI) 41m ground time
Chuuk, FM (TKK) 37m ground time
October 25, 2016 - arrive GUM at 5:55pm —
Dinner at the group hotel including a charity auction.
October 26, 2016 - tour/event at GUM (event ends no later than 3pm)
The event hotel will be the Westin Resort Guam. Room rates are as follows:
To get these rates you will have to call the hotel directly and mention the UA Frequent Flyer Giving event. The direct number is +1.671.647-1020. Starwood reservations knows nothing of our special rate.
- Base room: $160 plus tax
- Ocean view room: $180 plus tax
IMPORTANT EVENT INFORMATION:
- The event is limited to 25 participants.
- The cost for entry is $160 per person, NOT including airfare. This includes a $100 donation to FFG, which will pass 100% of this amount to United WeCare.
- Entry includes the tours and lunch in Guam and a donation to FFG.
- Airfare is NOT inluded!
- No hotel accommodation or transportation is included.
- All participants will need to fly with us on the island hopper flights in order to participate.
- A United MeetingWorks discount is available as follows:
- Discount code: ZWWW536956
- As long as your flight(s) stop or start at one or more of the cities listed below during the dates listed, you should be eligible for this offer.
- Honolulu, HI, US (HNL) - 10/20/2016 to 10/27/2016
- Guam, GU, US (GUM) - 10/22/2016 to 10/29/2016
- Fares are discounted as follows:
- 2% off: D / Z / P / Q / V / W / S / T / L / K / G / N
- 5% off: A / C / B / M / E / U / H
- 10% off: F / J / Y
- Book online at united.com and enter the Offer Code in the Offer Code box when searching for flights.
There should be enough standard award space on the island hopper flights for all participants wishing to purchase their island hopper tickets using Milage Plus awards.
FFG is a 501(c)(3) organization. The $100 donation portion of the event cost is tax-deductible to US persons.
FFG will give 100% of the donations received to United WeCare.
REGISTRATION FOR THIS EVENT IS NOW OPEN
Visit the FFG store to register.
FFG and its partners are registered 501(c)(3) organizations.
Please see your tax advisor for more information about claiming deductions.